New Features 2015
Campaign Master Identifies Volunteer Hours Only
- The Campaign Master window display changes to Donation Type.
- Participation is now Volunteer Hours Only.
- Marketing has been changed to Sponsorship.
- This does not affect anything done previously, it simply clarifies how the data is handled.
- Ticket Sales – you can now enter all tickets sold through a new feature in the ticket sales window when a campaign is defined for tickets.
- Tutorials have been added under the title Tickets Sales Lottery or Gala.
- New search feature in Private and Corporate FIND … now you can search by PO Box.
- When search for a Box address we recommend using *number*.
- New Q-Xpress Selection for individuals or corporations who purchase multiple tickets, each ticket will be exported as its own record with the appropriate ticket number.
- The Q-Xpress output file created can be sorted by Ticket number or Fundraising Number & Ticket Number using the Sort option on the right hand menu.
- The price paid for multiple ticket purchases displays on the primary ticket.
Note the price shown on Number 1 followed by the 2 additionally purchased tickets with an amount of $0.00.
- QuikEase Questions: New Additions
- a. How many Receipt Records do we have?
- i. Shows total records, charitable, non-charitable and void
- b. Ask how many corporate contact records are in @EASE.
- c. How many gifts did we receive in a given date range?
- i. Shows total charitable and non-charitable and total records
- d. Total donations to be receipted.
- i. Shows a count of what will be receipted and the dollar amount.
- Yearly Receipts and eReceipts: The ability to generate one Receipt for all yearly transactions regardless of campaign and assign one receipt number. A general thank you message has been added to Organizational Defaults which can be modified for each year.
- A check box has been added to the Yearly Receipts and eReceipts window.
- By Campaign checked is the default value. When unchecked all yearly receipts for a given donor will be accumulated to provide a single receipt.
- Organizational Defaults under System Maintenance has a Yearly Receipt Message field that can be modified by the user to provide a thank you message on this type of receipt only.
- When the Campaign box is unchecked the following message appears to ensure a single yearly receipt regardless of campaign is requested.